Over the last couple of years, homeowners are embracing the concept of luxury kitchens in order to enhance the look and functionality of their cooking space. Luxury kitchens are characterized by rich colors and materials, sleek furnishings, non-creaky drawers and cabinets, and symmetrical appearance.
If you are planning to remodel your kitchen design in Lebanon, here are few recommendations that will give your cooking space a touch of luxury:
- Replace glossy cabinets with matte finish: Kitchen cabinets with matte finish add a touch of modernity to your kitchen. If your kitchen cabinet has a glossy finish, replace them with deep matte shades. You may opt for black, gray-blue or dark grey to add sophistication to your cooking space.
- Install a Grand Crystal Chandelier to Add Sparkle to Your Kitchen: An elegant chandelier is the perfect lighting accessory for traditional as well as modern kitchens. You can make a grand statement in your kitchen by installing an eye-catching chandelier above your kitchen island or dining area.
- Glam Up the Walls of Your Kitchen with Beautiful Artworks: You can hang beautiful artworks on the blank walls of your kitchen to grab the attention of your guests. You may hang either a large piece of art or multiple frames of artwork in a grid. However, make sure you hang the artworks at eye level to make sure it is easy to view.
- Modernize Your Kitchen with the Latest Kitchen Equipment that Complements the Elegance of Your Kitchen Design: Modern kitchen equipment not only simplifies cooking but also enhances the visual appeal of your kitchen. In order to add a sense of luxury to your kitchen, make sure you eliminate the outdated kitchen tools by installing the latest kitchen equipment available in the market, such as a classy faucet, multiple dishwashers, silicone bakeware, wine-pouring machines, coffee maker, food processors, juicers, and IoT-enabled smart appliances that can be operated via your mobile device.
- Add Magnificence to Your Kitchen by Installing Modern Kitchen Furniture: High-end furniture enhances the functionality of your kitchen. Therefore, you should furnish your cooking space with hidden drawers, marble or granite countertops, glass-faced cupboards, kitchen islands with inbuilt storage, designer dining tables, and so on. You do not have to spend a fortune on modern furniture in order to make your kitchen look classy and luxurious. You may count on online kitchen furniture stores to pick the right kitchen furniture that suits your taste and budget.
We hope the above-mentioned tips will help you design a high-end kitchen so that you can lend a royal look to your cooking area as per your taste, budget, and requirements.